~The JoYs of PaRenThOoD and LiFe~




Thursday, February 18, 2010

***Some more Charlie funnies***

Charlie was sitting on the toilet(having a little trouble going #2) when he said "I know why the poop won't come out mom, I swallowed my gum today and the poop is stuck to it in my tummy." 2/17/2010 [it was the first time we really let him have gum...and I don't think he will be swallowing it again :) ]
He also told me that same night that poop is actually called diarrhea sometimes...apparently earlier in the day while I was at work he had the squirts :)

Keeping with the same theme...Nick had given Charlie high fiber oatmeal AND a Fiber One muffin the the same day. (hmmm apparently he was trying to clean the poor kid "out"...LOL) Auntie Kelley came to babysit and poor Charlie had a little blow out in his pants. He has not had an accident with #2 since he was potty trained (Apr 2009)and was a little upset about it....so as Auntie Kelley was leaving he said that he loved her but she couldn't come over anymore because when she does he poops in his pants.

On Valentine's Day we loaded up the van with both kids(which its quite the task these days to try and go anywhere...it seems like we have to pack half the house). Charlie knew we were going to Grandma Laura's house(and he knows that is "far" away)...Nick and I were a little stressed from trying to get everything loaded and out the door and as we shut the doors on the van, backed up out of the driveway and turned to go down the street in front of our house Charlie says(very seriously) in his little voice, "are we there yet???" Nick and I busted out laughing...we told him if we could still SEE our house....probably not. LOL.

There were so many more funnies this last week...unfortunately I forgot to write several of them down...so of course I forgot them. I have to get better about blogging them right away!