~The JoYs of PaRenThOoD and LiFe~




Monday, March 8, 2010

Charlie Funnies

* I was packing my lunch and dinner for work last week(I work 10am-8pm, so I pack 2 meals) and charlie said, "what are you doin momma?" me: "I'm packing my lunch for work Charlie." Charlie: "is that all you do at work is eat momma?" me laughing: "no Charlie I work at work, I have to pack food so I have something to eat, I get hungry." charlie:"Oh, do you and your friends at work have picnics and stuff?" me(still laughing): "yeah kinda."

* we are still working with Charlie on picking up his toys. We have used the "you have 10 minutes to clean up all your toys otherwise we are going to throw whats on the floor in the trash." (we have actually thrown stuff away...only to take it back out when he is not looking). Nick caught Charlie the other day throwing one of Macie's toys in the garbage can. Nick "Charlie what are you doing? Why are you throwing Macie's toy away?" Charlie: "Well, because Macie didn't clean up her toys dad." hmmm. makes sense. :)