Its been a busy week. No reason in particular. Anyways, I have a few Charlie funnies from the last week or so....if I can remember them all ;)
Charlie, "Mom, lick inside my mouth--right here as he points in his mouth." Me, "umm, no Charlie I'm not going to lick in your mouth. Why do you want me to do that?" Charlie, "because it hurts mom, and if you lick it--it will feel better."
Charlie and I were getting in the van to drive to Maple Grove to meet Brenda and do some shopping. Just before I pulled out of the garage I reminded Charlie that we would be in the car for a long time and asked him if he had to go potty before we leave. He decided he needed to. He wanted to pee outside, I agreed to it. As I was unstrapping him from his carseat he told me he had a "tip" for me. Curious of course, I asked him what that tip was. Charlie, "Never eat the yellow snow mom!" then he proceeded to tell me that he thought he should pee in the driveway because it would be okay if cars drove on his pee and then somebody probably wouldn't eat it.
Charlie told Nick: "That ceiling fan is old, we need to buy a new house dad."
