~The JoYs of PaRenThOoD and LiFe~




Friday, January 29, 2010

~Charlie funny for the day~
A little precursor so that you can understand todays funny (in our house penis= pickle, I grew up calling them that--so I guess thats how we started calling them that with Charlie too).
I was helping Charlie get dressed today and as he was pulling his underwear up, he pulls out his "pickle" and says "I like it when my pickle is hanging out mom." (I often will call him Nick jr after he makes comments like that)...he definatley earned a "nick jr" with that comment.

I bought an electric nasal aspirator today. Its made by Graco. It sucks the boogies and plays 12 different songs while doing it. How can it get any better than that??! Is it sad that I'm excited to try it? Macie has a new found fear of the manual aspirator...or as we call it in our house, "the booger snatcher." I'm hoping this will bring some fun to our booger snatching...for both of us :o) I have had a few people recommend them...so we'll see how it goes, I'll report back with my findings. Exciting---I know!