It has been suggested to me on several occasions to start a blog of all the funny things that Charlie(my 3 yr old) says and does. I finally decided to start one. I have no idea what I am doing. So bear with me--the blogger virgin!
Putting Charlie to bed when I got home from work tonight. He had a small cut by his eye(probably from rubbing his eyes and scratching it with his finger nail). I asked him how he cut his eye. Charlie: "I'm just getting old." hmmm okay. apparently when you are 3, you are "getting old" and your face shows it! 1/27/10
This morning Charlie asked me if there was another baby in my tummy...I told him no..there weren't going to be any more babies in mommy's tummy again. He asked if my sister(he calls her Keeko) had a baby in her tummy(she has been trying for her second)...I said, "no, auntie keeko hasn't put a baby in her tummy yet." he said, "keeko can't put a baby in her own tummy, only Jesus can mom!" I said, "you are right charlie--very good." (then he was frustrated that Jesus hadn't put one in there yet) and Charlie said, "that darn Jesus!".... "don't say Dammit Jesus, right mom?" (we have been trying to teach him to say darn it---because he keeps mimicking our damn-its ;) ) me: "thats right Charlie, don't say Damn it Jesus." 1/27/2010
CJ "I wish I was a girl momma!" Me "why do you say that Charlie?", CJ "because I *REALLY* like girls momma!" 1/26/2010
Charlie sat on Nick's lap last night with another one of his toys that he broke. Nick, "Charlie why do you keep breaking/wrecking your toys?" Charlie, "because I'm Charlie dad, and thats what Charlie does." 1/24/2010
Charlie had his first dentist appointment yesterday! afterwards he wanted to be a toothbrush when he grows up, today he told me he wants to work at "Micodonalds" when he gets bigger, and then after that he wants to be a "dentist guy." 01/15/10
got a new Charlie funny: Charlie- "I wanna snack dad" Nick- "What kind of snack would you like bud?" Charlie-"uummmmmmm, can I see a menu please?" **we have no idea where he comes up with this stuff! it sure is entertaining tho :) 1/7/10
Charlie just asked me where Macie was while he was a baby and in my tummy...wow-he is only 3! I thought I had more time before I had to come up with answers to these kinds of questions... 1/5/10
my Charlie cracks me up! he just told me its ok for me to toot because my farts don't stink really bad like daddy's do. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 12/30/09
charlie just informed me that if I eat too much blue gum that it will come out my-then he points to my boobs "what are those called again mom?" "boobs, Charlie"..."oh yeah....if you eat too much blue gum mom it will come out your boobs." um, yeah. no idea. 12/29/09
charlie hit his leg on the wall...after crying he hit the wall and said "damn wall"..."if I see you do that again I'm gonna pinch you in the wall!" hmmm, we plead the 5th.12/27/09
in case you ever need to know, rubbing alcohol and warm soapy water takes dry erase marker out of carpet great! since charlie colored a line of dark brown marker down each one of my light cream colored (13) steps...yeah...not fun. 12/5/09
I'll be happy when all the toy commercials slow down after christmas...so tired of hearing "buy that mamma" "I wanna buy that" "whoa...thats cool, tell santa I want that mamma." apparently Charlie thinks we are rich and have a huge house that we can stuff with toys....12/3/09
I think its time to shave...Charlie asked me what the ouchie things were on my legs...11/19/09
Charlie-"what u doin momma?" me-"squats" charlie-"why momma?" me-"so my butt gets smaller" charlie-"let me see momma"..as he runs and looks at my butt...11/17/09
Nickelodeon Jr asked Charlie what he is thankful for....he yelled "cookies!" back at the TV 11/16/09
Charlie took a digger off the back step last night....cut to the leg, nose, cheek. He thought his nose was bleeding and got upset, I told him it was just a cut and then he got this terrified look on his face and said "NOOO, that means I'm kinda dead?" 11/20/09
walking out of Sam's Club passing the Sam's liquer store and Charlie says "stop mom, lets get dad some beer!" hmmm...great, now I have an f'bomb dropping 3 year old that knows what a liquer store is and is encouraging his father to drink beer...child protection will be calling next... 11/7/09
Charlie got mad at his daddy and yelled, "Damnit Nick!" I have no idea where he heard that before... ;) 11/01/09
Charlie informed me last night after his bedtime story that he wants to be a bulldozer driver, helicopter pilot, airplane pilot, doctor, fireman, AND a princess when he grows up....10/31/09
Conversation between Nick and Charlie in the car while I was not there: Nick: "Charlie, I said knock it off, if you don't stop-I'm going to give you a spanking." Charlie: "you can't spank me! Mom is the boss. " HA!! I love it. Only took him 3 years to figure it out :) 10/15/09
first night home as a family, 2 kids bathed, drinking a glass of wine, Charlie has given his sister 25+ kisses already and....picked a boggie and wiped it on her...and so it begins :) 9/24/09
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kelly he cracks me up!!! What a creative kid! He must have great parents...
ReplyDelete