~The JoYs of PaRenThOoD and LiFe~




Thursday, January 28, 2010

Still trying to figure out this blog thingy~

So do I keep editing my Charlie Funnies blog that I created yesterday? or do I make a new posting everytime I have a new one to add? I need to take a blogging class. Who would of thought it was so complicated? I'm sure I'm making it more complicated than it has to be.

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out Macie lately. She went from being a happy and content baby that would sleep 6-8 hour stretches at night to being a very cranky fussy baby that is becoming a poor sleeper as well. I'm so frustrated. I have spent countless hours researching formulas, reflux, ped chiropractors, probiotics...is it her bottle? is it gas? reflux? her formula? teething? her missing me because I went back to work? I hate the guessing game. Maybe its a combination of several things. I'm looking forward to her doctor appt tomorrow. I have a lot of questions. Right now I have an appointment with a Peds Chiro next friday. We changed her formula, it seems to have helped the fussiness some--but she doesn't seem to dig the taste and now has started spitting up. Whatever it is, I pray we figure it out soon. Nick and I are so stressed from it.

~Charlie funnie of the day~
Nick was playing doctor with Charlie this morning on the floor in the livingroom. Charlie went to give him a "shot" and said "here you go dad, here's your H1E1 shot."