Charlie and I were in the bathroom, talking about poop-etc. He started telling me about how you get "gas". (nice huh?! LOL) charlie told me, "you know mom, if you drink beer-you get bad gas." me:"where did you hear that Charlie?" charlie: "dad." yeah.....they are always listening...even when you don't think they are....( I remember Nick talking about this last week....I don't even remember Charlie being in the room!)
this morning:
after "wiping charlie": me: "Charlie, you sure do poop a lot." Charlie: "yeah, well you guys make me eat a lot. and that makes me poop mom."
On our way home from Como Zoo yesterday Charlie reprimanded me for taking the "long way" home (I was trying to drive longer to give macie a longer "cat nap"). Charlie: " MOM! you missed our exit!" "I don't want to go the long way!" "Turn around!"
About 2 months ago we were at Como Town at Como Zoo. There is this ride called the "driving school." Charlie did it last year when he was 2, but apparently they changed it to "you have to be 4 to ride." Charlie was pretty upset that they wouldn't let him do it. Fast forward to yesterday. Charlie: "mom- look, I want to do that ride this time! Lets tell them I am 4, okay?" I laughed...couldn't believe he remembered. what a smart little fart.
