It has been a while since I have written down some "Charlie funnies." Life has gotten in the way and by the time I remember to blog them I forgot them. I need to start jotting down notes!
Last night Charlie asked where Nick was. I told him he was "working." Charlie asked if he was flying an airplane, not wanting to go into detail I just said yes. He proceeded with 20 more questions. Then at the end he asked if daddy was going to fly the airplane home and "park it at our house."
Charlie came to me this morning and asked me if he could get dressed all by himself. I was SO excited...we have been working on this for a while. So I picked out an outfit and laid it out for him. He looked at it, then looked at me and said "thanks mom for not picking out jeans...they have a button and a zipper."
I was getting ready in the bathroom this morning and Charlie came in to tell me about a dream he had last night. He said, "I dreamed last night that Keeko(auntie Kristal) got really mad at Gavin and made him get hit by a tractor." "But don't worry mom, he was ok."
